Photobucket
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you be clay in the Potter's hands? Will you let Him have His dealings, His ways? Will you let Him take away the impurities, take away the air bubbles, deal with you, put you on the shelf if necessary. Deal with your attitude, rather than your skills; deal with your character rather than your comfort; deal with your desires rather than your demands. Will you let Him? If you will, you will be a vessel for honour in the house of the Lord.
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005


Oh Lord. I believe You are purifying me.
I have never met so many of my weaknesses face to face until now!
Oh God! Change me! I'm so tired of myself.
I don't understand why You would want to use someone like me.
Someone who trys to steal Your glory time and again.
I cannot do this on my own.
I want to be all about You, Lord.
Help me. I don't know how.
I want to dance for You alone.
Help me take away the 'eyes' in my life.

Sometimes I get so consumed with trying to find the big resurrection that I forget to see You reveal Yourself in smaller ways throughout my day.
Thank You for waking me up just in time so that dad could drive me to church by 11.
Thank You for sending Jeannie to remind me of Your promises.
Thank You for nice sweet slices of maple syrup hotcakes.
Thank You for 2 sunny bright gerberras.
Thank You O Lord, for all the small little details that You provided to tell me You love me.
Yes, Lord. I believe You are here with me still, even though I don't feel wonderful nice feelings.

I believe when You tell me to give up something, You probably have something better in store.
You have Your reasons when You give me commands, and I know they're good reasons.
like the unleavened bread.
I will trust in You. I will put my confidence in You. You are my strength.
Forgive me that I did things that were good in my own eyes.
I never want to confuse my own plans with Yours again.
I know it is You who will do it, and I just have to obedient.
Not do it my way, but Your way. Because Your ways are higher, and definitely much better.

I don't have anything to offer, really.
But You can take all I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |9:56 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*