Monday, February 27, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But the people who say, "God, it's not my will but Yours. God, I'm not ready, but if You want me, I'll do it. God, I'm small but You are great, and in You I'm great. I may be weak but You are strong, but in my weakness I'll become strong. God, You have Your way. I'll do anything. I'll be an Obed-edom. If you want me to clean the toilet, I'll clean the toilet. If you want me to stay on the shelf, I'll stay on the shelf, I'll be the vase on the shelf. I don't care if nobody sees me, I just want to hang around Your anointing, I just want to hang around Your people. I want You to have Your ways in my life."
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005
You're hilarious, God. You really made me clean the toilet after You reminded me of this post. Yes, I will work at it with all my heart.
I don't want to go back to what I did in the past. I believe that's part of the
transition temptaions.It's time to move on to next level. I will hold on to You!
Where will You lead me to next?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |5:56 PM|