Photobucket
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God, I've forgotten how wonderful Your presence is. Why don't I feel You anymore?
I really want to feel You, God. Where are You?
I have been so caught up with the big and little things that I forget the simplicity of loving You.
My first love.

I love You, God.
I really miss You, God.
I have missed what really mattered-- Loving You.

I really messed up. I've also forgotten that You could do it all.

Just like Ruth Fatimah prayed for the dead child with skull split open, brought to her by a young woman, "God, she has come, not for me, but for You. She has come believing You can do, she has come trusting in You, Father. You have to do what You promised. Your child believes in You, though she does not know You, God."

"The test is not whether we know Him, but do we really know inside of our hearts that He is really God?
When we say that there is nothing impossible with Him, do we really believe it with all that we are?
Because there is a world out there, especially India, my cry to God. India for Jesus, Jesus for India."

Why am I so afraid to obey You? To hear Your voice?
I love You, God. I've forgotten how much You can do.

I'm really sorry I've been such a wreck. I need You, God.
Please take this messed up life.
I'm sorry that I don't have anything better to offer.
But Lord, please, I need You again.
Awaken my heart to love You with all I am again.

I want to let You know,
I love You, Lord.
I'm sorry.

I want Africa for Jesus, Jesus for Africa.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |8:51 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*