Friday, May 12, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful day, Daddy! =) My heart is bursting, Lord, to tell of what You've done... ...

"...Let us have fun together, yet do something You want us to do. =) Amen."

Her yucky dishes..

And my purple room!
Then, we went prayer-walking around the Vesak day field 'tent' opposite Beauty World, like in Thailand's Naga Festival.
Daddy, You gotta teach me more on spiritual warfare, I don't know much.
It was fun in a stinky sort of way because of all the schmokin' incense.

Thank You, Daddy, for zee flowers! Couldn't have gotten 'em without You.

Hee. Jurong Lake picnic. Snipped off my planted sunflower for grandma. (:
Furene, Amy, Eve, Ros.


Swung ourselves silly on those weird rubber swings.
Obeyed Daddy to pray for Amy.
Yay, finally getting the hang of obeying. Hopefully. Yes, Holy Spirit HELP!Rushed off to the Mothers' day dinner at church, it was the nicest thing in the world.
Hearing how God was with her(Amy Lin), holding on to her, when within 1 month, she lost 2 men. Her husband to an affair, and her dad to death.
It was beautiful, Daddy, that You love broken things, that You are close to the broken-hearted, and You love to use broken people. I'm not good, God, but You are.
The song she wrote was beautiful. "Your ways are not my ways, Your thoughts are not my thoughts, Your timing is not my timing. What are troubles to me, what is sorrow? As long as You hold my hand, I can, You are the vine, I am the branches."
Ok, it sounded better in chinese.
Daddy, You are good! You were there, and You drew many to Yourself! So many aunties and uncles raised their hands to receive You! *Grabs someone's hands and shakes vigorously!* I haven't seen so many people raise their hand to receive You with such eagerness in a while. Oh so cool!

9-course Mothers' day dinner. Very full can!

Jeannie! =)

Pwetty Wildflowers!

... ... Oh I could dance a thousand times because of Your great love.
Everybody's singing now, coz we're so happy.
If only we could see His face, and see Him smiling over us, with unseen angels celebrate
For joy is in this place...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:59 AM|