Photobucket
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled when you woke up.
I smiled when you thanked Me for the pretty clouds in the sky.
I smiled when a song started forming on your lips.
I smiled when you were so flustered trying to look for the school, but I told you, everything was going to be okay, baby, and you said you trust Me, and will still praise Me even if everything went wrong.
I smiled when you were perspiring like mad, but still thinking about how you wish you could reach the students in front of you.
It wasn't very nice when you disliked a student who was too chatty.
But I smiled when you resisted a sarcastic remark.
It wasn't very nice either when you told Hazel that he was a lousy teacher.
But I smiled when you bought him a sour gummy anyway.
I smiled when you washed your smelly feet.
I smiled when you took a nap, so tired that you told Me to speak to you in your dreams.
I smiled when you washed the dishes.
I smiled when you thought of Ivy.
I smiled when you asked Me where you can find Me.
I smiled when you asked Me whether you have to pursue Me more to catch Me.
And I told you that my heart is filled with tenderness and delight at the mere thought of you.


Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise;
God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are,
so that no one may boast before him. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."
1 Cor 1:26-31

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:40 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*