Photobucket
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Won't You open my eyes to see You?
Won't You open my ears to hear You?
Where are You?
My heart is tired.
I tried hard, really I did, to open my mouth to talk about You.
But it is hard when people make me feel stupid and ashamed of You.
Why am I being suppressed from who I really am?
I would never trade You for acceptance or cool music.
I would never trade You for anything in the world.
But where are You?
How long will transition last?

I seek the warmth of Your embrace.
I need to abandon myself to You.
I don't want to hear their opinions, I just want to hear Yours.
When before You, all my masks and defenses are gone,
Where it's just me. The me You created.
Please don't tell me You are disappointed in me,
Please tell me...
I don't know what You should say.
Just say anything.
I want to hear Your Voice.
The dreams You have given me seem so far away.
Grabbing a soul from the devil seems hard.

But no, I will never let the devil keep me down.
I will remember the days where You have shown me
Your presence, Your love, Your blessings, Your promises, Your dreams.
I will sing of Your love and YOur justice.
To You, O Lord, I will sing praise.
You will fight for me.
For it's not by might nor by power that the Lord saves, but by His Spirit.
You, Daddy, are more than a crutch to me,
You, Daddy, are everything I need, all I know.
Still my heart,
My face is bowed to the ground,
Won't You lift me up?
Won't You come?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |7:39 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*