Sunday, June 04, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb."
Rev 7:9
How cool it would be! When You appear in the clouds, and all men will see You, bow their knees and confess You are God! What a great sight it would be! That Your church will come as one, to bring glory due to You alone!
Worship is Yours alone! Not for me so that I can feel Your presence, but to minister to You!
To bring glory due to You alone. Where Your church come together, put aside our differences and just enthrone You, our King, and war against the enemy!
I want to be high to sing Your praise! Not only on mission trips! But every day, every situation! I don't want to be pressed to conform, or ashamed of You. Rich or poor, God, I want You more than anything in this world!
We will worship the Lamb of Glory
We will worship the King of Kings
We will worship the Lamb of Glory
We will worship the King
And with our hands lifted up
We come before You and sing
With our hands lifted up
We come before You rejoicing
With our hands lifted high to the sky
As the world wonders why
We'll just tell them we're loving our King
Our King
We'll just tell them we're loving our King
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |4:59 PM|