Photobucket
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! God, YAY!! (:
I'm learning to live it up ever since friday, 23rd June 2006.

stupid devil. WHACKWHACKWHACKWHACKWHACKSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP!
muahaha. I know I am a threat to you now eh. you are starting to send your troops of demons to attack me. you'll be scampering around early in the morning before I awake, because, I'm gonna tell people about JESUS. I will take hold of Holy Spirit's hand instead of yours. I'm not going back to who and how I used to be.
But I'm not gonna be boastful and proud, I'll simply live ON HIM alone.

I am BOLD and COURAGEOUS and OBEDIENT now.
I'll never be the same again.
I will not listen to your lies.
I will live for HIM alone. Not afraid of people's opinions anymore.
My DADDY will back me up. you shut your face.

Daddy, protect my dad. get behind me, satan.
you will not take away my silly joy that Jesus paid such a price for.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:20 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*