Photobucket
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I'm with You, time seems to stand still.
I'm lost in You when the sun shone through big glass bus window. Your pleasure and presence.
I don't want this to ever stop.
When I walk by the Spirit, things come perfectly as if they were planned.
They were planned.
I have many thoughts, but words can't seem to fully explain.

I believe this has been what You have been waiting for.
My quick obedience in everything.
You allowed my hunger to grow.
You used me beyond what my mind could comprehend.
The woman whose baby had a congenital heart problem; da bo; jolyne; auntie Yvonne; the woman in the bus.
But it was not about me, it was about You.
I love You.
I want more. More of You.
Desperation and hunger drives you to do the craziest things.
"I know you are wondering what's gonna happen to your destiny. I want you to be hungry for more of Me."

I smashed my box of shyness of sharing You with strangers.
Victory has been claimed.

Living for You is powerful.
More of You, God, I want more.


"Do not exalt yourself in the king's presence, and do not claim a place among great men; it is better for him to say to you, "Come up here," than for him to humiliate you before a nobleman."
Prov 25:6-7

"Don't be like Saul, girl."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |6:22 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*