Photobucket
Monday, July 31, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,
to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release form the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.
Daddy [Isaiah 42:6-9]


Melody: I know you envy me because I see all these things that God shows me.
weeps
Tze Sheng gor gor: Many form one body, not everybody can do the same thing.
Melody: No, it's not that, you want to see Him face to face, don't you?
Me: I want to be His friend, I want to speak to Him face to face like a man speaks to his friend.
Melody: I know. But I see this man in white with bright light standing beside you. He is just beside you, so close. You may think you are very far from him, but He says I'm even further, you are near him. He is just beside you, holding your hand.

I do want to be so close to You. You are so precious to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:41 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*