Monday, August 28, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart is heavy.RX: How many kg?
Nana: Erp. Can you stop joking?
(don't know whether to laugh or to cry, haha :P)Stop. I know it's
you again.
Why do I recently keep falling into your trap that I'll never amount to anything?
I do feel inadequate, but He promised that He'll be strong when I am weak.
I'm getting outta here.
His joy will be my strength.
I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me.
I'll take His promises and not your lies.
Self-pity, I'm not staying with you.
Get lost, outta my life, satan!
My God shall supply ALL MY NEEDS!
heh heh. I see your tricks. God is gonna do powerful things through me in the mission trip.
you're scared eh.
MY DADDY IS MIGHTY!
I will GLORIFY HIM.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:56 PM|