Photobucket
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love You, Lord.
You know I do.
I know You'll provide just like You had always done.
But my praise to You is not for what You're going to do, but for what You've done for me.
That's enough to praise You and think about Your love.

For I am crucified in Christ and I no longer live, but Christ who lives within me. The life I live in the body, I now live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

When we look at our problems, they become bigger and bigger. But when we look at God, put it in His perspective, the problems become so insignificant. Why? Because we have a BIG GOD who is bigger than our problems!
Wallis Sultan

It is so true that God never put us in situations beyond what we can bear.
Hong Yan

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:42 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*