Sunday, September 24, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I love this little boy.
I think he's only four.
We saw him on an afternoon after our trip to the Hmong village was obstructed by the officials. He followed us around while we were telling people to come to our performance at night in another village. "Wan ni mee kan se dang. Weila neng toom."
He was playing with his bicycle wheel, wheeling it around.
Remembered carrying him and praying for him with Rebecca. Haha.
I miss Rebecca too, she's my prayer partner! I love her! She does have a load of passion about praying man! (: God's presence is always very real to us in the van.
Especially of the post on Mission Trip. Super detailed, and the last skit video is a must-watch!
Their reconciliation skit. Laugh until die.
They're the best skit team I've seen!
God played by Daryl; Man--James; Woman--Weiwei; satan--Boon Ping.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:05 AM|