Photobucket
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, people are beautiful. When we stop judging them, and actually look at their good side, they are beautiful.
Just like the whole truckload of Indians whom I laughed and waved to from inside the bus. They laughed and waved back.
That was silly fun, I hope Christ would be shown on my face! haha. I do pray that they'll be saved!
They are created in God's image. They are beautiful.
Daddy shaped each one of them with unique passions and desires, with different keys to unlock their hearts.
They're not stocks that you invest in so that you can benefit, with one key to unlock success. (Well, at least that was what I thought, I prayed that God would give me one key that will cause cell group to have great revival quick!)

But Daddy said, that's the beauty of My creation. They are not clones which one key fits all. You have to find out what each one is passionate about, and help them to grow and discover their talents and passions, to be all that I wants them to be. I will tell you their keys if you ask Me.
I think My creation is beautiful. I look at their hearts.

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalms 139:14

I thank You that You are God, not me. I praise You, for You are good. I'm so undeserving of Your love, but You embraced me. I'm glad You are God. I'm glad I have a Daddy like You. I love You, my Lord.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:26 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*