Photobucket
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAY
hahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAYhahahahahaYAYYAY

I'm so excited! God is doing something in my paternal family!
I could feel the evil presence so real, but the Holy Spirit's presence is stronger!
Yes! I'm gonna pray for this family! Every SINGLE member of the family is gonna be saved! Speak through me! Whatever! Just save everyone of them!

With man, things are impossible, but with GOD, ALL things are POSSIBLE! [Matt 19:26]

The key to this family's salvation is my COUSINS!
JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS!!
Protect me from the evil one, Jesus! Holy Spirit, continue to do a work in their lives!
I know what the devil intended for bad (serious problems), You can turn it out for good!
Thank You for giving me an influence to speak into their lives. Holy Spirit! Thank You! Use me more to speak Your Word! Your Word burns in my heart!

The promise is to you and your children and for all those who are far off--whom the Lord our God will call.
Acts 2:39

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I can't express the excitement, the joy that's burning in my heart! Finally! I don't know what else to say except speak in tongues! Can't express it in words!

Jesus, protect me from the evil one who will mess with my emotions, especially after a spiritual high! Protect me, teach me about spiritual warfare, give me Your power! Use me, my Lord! =D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:57 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*