Monday, October 09, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always AN ant, everywhere I turn.
O Lord, You have examined my heart and You know everything about me. You know when I sit and when I rise. You perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with ALL my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue, You know it completely, O Lord.Psalm 139:1-4
How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand, when I awake, I am still with You.
Search me, O God, and know my heart. Test me and know my
anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:17-18, 23-24

How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 119:103
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |3:50 PM|