Photobucket
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I had no books about You to read, I looked for them, but when You wanted to talk to me in person, I told You to wait until I finished reading.
Now I have lots of books to read, but I just wanna hear Your voice and be where You are. But You aren't talking.

Everytime I cry when I tell someone I can't seem to find You, but I believe, it is then when You are the closest.

I just want You.
I don't care if the mucus run down my face, and I look a mess. I don't care if I sob really loud and people stare at me. I don't care if I'm prostrate on the ground and I can't get up.
I will seek You until I find You. I will heave and sob until Your refreshing comes.
There ain't no giving up, for You hold my world.
You hold me close. I am at Your right hand.

Happy birthday to me, Daddy, I just want You.
Thank you, my dear friends, for all sorts of encouragement you've given to me. You are His blessings in detail to tell me He loves me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:02 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*