Photobucket
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank You for all that You have done in cell group, and all that You are going to do!!
Thank You for ant(s) to remind me that You are there.
Thank You for Your presence wherever I go.
Thank You for letting me see You in little details, and helping me manage my time well.
I believe this period of time will not be too bad, in fact, it is good!

But I still do want more of You! *big grin* Don't think I'm letting You go!
I love You, Daddy, I really do. You're my Soma Tonga.
Let my life be an offering that is spent, poured out, to say I love You.


Where He leads, I will follow
Where He sends me I am prepared to go
For as long as it's in His will
That's the safest place to be in, I know

The world is a place of suffering and pain
Wherever we turn, there's no relief at all
But there is someone apart from this world
Just open your ears, and you'll hear His call

For He has promised us rest in the storm
To always pick us up whenever we fall
He set us free from the prison of death
When He entered, He broke down the wall

Whoever shall call the name of the Lord
Will surely be saved and live evermore
But how can they call, how can they believe
When they have not heard of Jesus before
How can they hear when there's no one to preach
Of grace so abundant for them and much more
How beautiful are the feet of such people
Who bring them good tidings of what's in store

The promise of God is there in His Word
And He will supply whatever I need
I won't be concerned with problems ahead
For this I believe my prayers He'll heed
So I will go to tell of His love
To preach of His word to bury that seed
And the power of the Spirit within
To freedom His sheep I will lead
Where He leads, I will follow
Where He sends me I am prepared to go
For as long as it's in His will
That's the safest place to be in, I know

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:10 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*