Photobucket
Friday, December 15, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream.

The Laos policemen was killing all the Lao babies. A Lao woman came running to my window and left her infant in a box at my door step. I brought the infant in. Tried to carry it by placing my arm under the infant's head gently. The infant pushed away my arm, and didn't want me to carry. But slowly, as I tried again, the infant allowed me. The infant was pretty sweet.

Then, I gave the infant some milk from a bottle. The infant refused to be fed. The infant started screaming really loudly, the face scrunched up red. The infant was not cute anymore, the red-faced screaming infant was quite ugly actually. It was very irritating.
I tried to feed the infant again, but the infant started screaming again. I was so irritated, I wanted to leave the infant alone.

I woke up.

Holy Spirit reminded me that some people placed under me, are spiritual infants. They need to be fed, need to be loved, no matter how unlovable they might be. It might be frustrating as they refuse to be fed. But I must never leave them alone. If I leave them alone, they will die.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:22 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*