Photobucket
Monday, December 11, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I command you to get out of my cell group people's lives in Jesus name!
First, it was the airport lady who tried to dampen our spirits.
Then, you started to get personal. Shan Yao, then me, then Chin Yang, then Elijah.
I'm getting mad.
I'm telling you. WE WILL WIN!

We take captive every thought that you shoot, and make it subject to JESUS CHRIST!

God, I ask You to send Your WAR angels [Psalm 78:49] to bring us victory when we pray! We will not forget how You healed the sick and drove out demons. It was Your strength that crushed the enemy!
I pray that You send Your WAR angels to fight the battle against the demons that are sent to attack us. Please cover Zion, cover Ivy, cover the mission trippers with Your precious blood.

Send Your DELIVERANCE angel [Psalm 34:6-7] to give me greater breakthroughs in my life, and in the lives of the people You have given me!

"The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them."
Psalm 34:7

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:29 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*