Photobucket
Friday, December 01, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1 Cor 13: 1] "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."
If I have lots of knowledge about God and He uses me to do miracles, but I do not have love, I am just a big talker; noise.
[1 Cor 13: 2] "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."
If I have spiritual gifts and all man were to praise me and think highly of me, but I do not have love for others, I am nothing.
[1 Cor 13: 3] "If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing."
If I pray for as many people I can think of, do many things for God, give my money to the old woman, make a name for myself as a "godly" woman, even die for Christ, but do not possess love, I do not benefit at all.

The secret to loving, is being loved.
"A person who is forgiven little shows only little love."
Luke 7:47
We can't give what we've never received. If we have not received love, how can we give others?
But oh, how we try! As if we can conjure up love by the sheer force of will.
Could it be that the secret to loving is receiving?
For as you receive His love, you'll find it easier to give yours.

Dear girl, remember last time when I said you were like the kid who was sitting on My lap, selfishly receiving My love, refusing to go and bring people to come? Now, you are faithfully bringing people to Me, to receive My love.
But you've forgotten something. You're keep thinking you don't deserve of receiving more that what you have already received, and you try to give to others out of what I have already done for you.
You say, "You have done so much for me, I shouldn't be ungrateful and ask for more of Your love," and you try hard to give, but you are growing tired and frustrated.
But I just want to let you know, that you can ask for more from Me. I will give freely if you ask. You have not asked, that is why you do not receive. Ask that your joy may be complete. I know I have sent you beautiful clouds every morning, eagles in the sky, ants to remind you I'm here beside you, and you are grateful, but tell me how you really feel.

I miss Your love so strong. I long to feel Your arms around me, tangibly.
I really miss You. Many people I've tried to love, but I realize I am tired.
I need You. I need Your love so strong.
I don't want the praise from people. I just want Love from You.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |7:11 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*