Friday, December 29, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God, please be with me as I type this.
I know I was never meant to carry this burden by myself. Though this love in itself is a burden, but Your love is stronger.
You never said that I had to carry their burdens. You never said that I should worry to show I really care. You never said that the more I serve, the lesser the time I would have silly fun with You.
How did Jesus do it?
He said whatever He saw You doing, He did. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't need a break, I don't want a break. But I do need refreshing. I need anointing.
Like what Paul Geerling said, You want me to be like Mary. I have been like Martha, and I try hard, really I do. But all You want me to do is to sit at Your feet.
Then I would love like You. To know God the Father like You.
I love You. Have I told You that in a while? I do.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:42 PM|