Photobucket
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who am I, that You would care about the burdens that I carry.
I am not worthy, I could list down the things I've failed people and You.
But why, why would You choose to speak to me, to tell me You want to get alone with me without the others.

I know this season of fruitlessness is because I have been doing things on my own that You have not initiated. That is why I'm burdened.
Without You, I can do nothing.
I want everything that I do, not to be out of routine or duty, but out of love for You, my Jesus.

Guide me, tell me, what You want me to be involved in.
Above all, I want to walk with You.
I want to walk where You walk, run where You run, stop where You stop, work where You work. Only when I walk with You, there will be an ease.

What does it mean to fall in love with You all over again?
What does it take to have Your power work in my life like Smith Wigglesworth?

I want to fall in love with You again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |4:16 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*