Thursday, January 11, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have much in you that
you yourself are not aware of.
I am watching, coz God told me of your
call and the change you'll make.
But it all seems stuck when that
excitement in you grow dim,
yet again.
Why does hunger fade when
feelings fade?
Why does following Him go
the other way
when not too nice emotions follow?
He gave you free will
though He died for you.
He never said
"I wish you were like someone else"
when you fell short.
He just said
"I'll wait for you until you
choose me OVER
other important things
in your life."
He is most magnified in you
when you are most satisfied in Him.
"I miss you" He says.
Should you accept good and not evil from Him?
All things work together
FOR GOOD
to those who love God.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:00 AM|