Photobucket
Friday, February 02, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man. Those flowers were pretty!
So many combinations and colours!
I wish I could take photos of them!

But I can't and I couldn't.
I can't coz I have no camera.
And I couldn't coz it was a funeral.

Erp. But still!
It's so nice lar.
And they ain't cheap.
Unfortunately the person cannot get to see them.

Why do all the nicest flowers appear in funerals?
For the living?
Definitely.
Like me.

I heard someone once say in a bus,
"Look at those flowers! Heaven's a lot like that!"

YAY!

Did I tell you that I love purple flowers?
God is so cool lar!

Last semester after my exam, I was feeling kinda panicky. And when I stepped out of the NUH building,
I saw this tree in full bloom of purple flowers!
Later as I walked on, I saw dark purple plants!

I know God loves me to bits!

God is so nice! (:
I can't wait to get to Heaven!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:48 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*