Photobucket
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lord is my light and my salvation
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

The Lord is my strength and my shield
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.

The Lord is their strength,
And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.
My heart pants, my strength fails me
As for the light of my eyes, it also has gone from me

A horse is a vain hope for safety
Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.
But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord
He is their strength in the time of trouble.

Psalms 27:1, 28:7-8, 38:10, 33:17, 37:39

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:59 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*