Photobucket
Friday, March 09, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Christ alone
My hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This coldness of this solid ground
Firms through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love
What depths of peace
When fears are stilled
When striving cease
My comforter, my all in all
Here in the love of Christ I stand

No guilt in life
No fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell
No scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand

Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand

For I know, that neither death nor life, nor angels nor demons nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate me from the love of God.
Romans 8:38-39

My heart will be still.
When all my complaints are silent, when all my protests grow quiet,
I will hear You.

I know, Daddy.
I know.

I will be still.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:06 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*