Photobucket
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I want to be made great by the Lord,
well then, I've gotta be the servant of all.
James and John, were hanging around,
fighting over who was the best.

But Jesus said, "you want a crown on your head,
well this will be the test, listen carefully."

If you want to be made great by the Lord,
well then, you've gotta be the servant of all.

When I read, God's holy book,
His plan is there,
if I take a look.

Adam named the animals,
Noah ran a zoo,
God will show me what to do.

"You can't win a battle with a horn, O silly Joshua.
You march 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 times around that wall.
If it did not fall the first time, do you think it'll fall at all?"

You can't win a battle with a horn...(rumble...crash!)
"O yes you can, O yes you can!"

God has a plan for your life,
follow His direction, and it'll turn out right.

I wanna be a helper, be a helper,
be there if someone needs me.
I wanna be a helper, be a helper,
that is something God wants me to be.
The Holy Spirit living in me,
helps me help them gladly!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |9:13 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*