Photobucket
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Job replied,
"Even today my complaint is rebellion;
His hand is heavy despite my groaning.

"Oh that I knew where I might find Him,
That I might come to His seat!
"I would present my case before Him
And fill my mouth with arguments.
"I would learn the words which He would answer,
And perceive what He would say to me.

"Would He contend with me by the greatness of His power?
No, surely He would pay attention to me.


"There the upright would reason with Him;
And I would be delivered forever from my Judge.
"Behold, I go forward but He is not there,
And backward, but I cannot perceive Him;
When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him;
He turns on the right, I cannot see Him.

"But He knows the way I take;
When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
"My foot has held fast to His path;
I have kept His way and not turned aside.

"I have not departed from the command of His lips;
I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.

"But He is unique and who can turn Him?
And what His soul desires, that He does.
"For He performs what is appointed for me,
And many such decrees are with Him.
Job 23:1-14

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:54 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*