Photobucket
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Daddy dearest embraces her after her graduation ceremony, the twinkle in His eyes tells her that He has a surprise in store for her. He tells her of the plans He has for her future.

She smiles as she feels like a little girl in His embrace again. Oh, how she loves Him.
She remembered that night when her dearest Holy Spirit told her not to go to his house, but yet she pushed Him away. And as she watched herself and her boyfriend go into his house, she saw something different this time.

She saw the demons that awaited them at his house. Demons that taunted them to give in to pleasure. While the Holy Spirit quickened her spirit to stop, the demons pushed them together.
"Come on," they taunted, "nobody's around."
Her Holy Spirit urged her to call on Jesus' name, if only she called on Jesus' name! Her angel was prepared with the sword to slay those demons on command!
But as they gave into their pleasure, the demons danced sickeningly around them, digging their talons into the young couple's skin.

"She's ours! Her soul is ours!" The demons snarled and sank their talons deeper in their skin.
The demons were winning this war, for His Beloved did not call on His name. If only she called His name! He would command all His angels to save her!
But she chose him over Him. And now His Beloved was stained with evil darkness.
God the Father turned His back from them as they moan with delight.

Over the years, she knew that he didn't satisfy her desires. She knew that she had broken her Daddy's heart. Out of her brokeness, she called upon the name of Jesus.
"I don't know how to get free. Please help me, Jesus," she pleaded.

And as she called on Jesus, angels were activated to help win the war. The demons frantically threw their flaming arrows into her heart, thoughts of unworthiness and self-hatred broke her down.
There was a violent war in the spiritual realm for her soul.

Crying, she whispers, "when I'm scared, I know that You are always there."
"In Your presence I can feel Your comfort, that's why I know I can come to You in prayer." Weakly, as she sang through her tears, the angels were strengthened, and fought the battle bravely, for her.

As the demons fled before His angels, exhausted, she fell asleep. She dreamt of her Daddy rocking her again. Because of the blood of Jesus, she was cleaned again. The battle was won just in time for she called upon His name.

And as she awoke, she found her head leaning on Daddy's chest. She smiled.
"I'm sorry I wandered off, Daddy. I know Your Holy Spirit warned me, I'm sorry I didn't listen. I want all You have for me. I don't want to miss my destiny."

As she looked into Daddy's eyes amidst all the smiles she is getting from the graduating students, she sees His love for her. She takes a sniff, and says, "that smells like my Daddy," and buries her head in His chest. He embraces her lovingly and sings of the plans that He has for her.

He will prepare her for the battle that lies ahead. A battle with His enemies for His Bride.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |7:04 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*