Photobucket
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are good, God,
I don't doubt Your love for me.

I didn't understand,
why You allowed Zion to split up
when You gave so many promises and visions
to us.
Why didn't You intervene?

Has Your promises failed for all time?
But I don't think You would lie
or change Your mind.
I know when "Your word that goes out from Your mouth:
It will not return to You empty,
but will accomplish what You desire
and achieve the purpose for which You sent it."

Why do I have give up the dream You have given me?
I don't understand,
but I do lay it down,
just like when You told me to
let go of a relationship I had,
with the exact same song.

I know You are good.
Your dreams are bigger,
Your ways are higher.
I trust in You.

I know You love me so much that
You gave me the experience at Shachah.
I know Your love for me never changes.

Just that, now,
it's just You and me.
No title to my name, no cell members to worry about.
Do I worry now that I have nothing to worry about?
Haha.
It's all good.
It's when there's nothing left except You,
I find that You are enough for me.

I walked away from church yesterday,
without the dream I had,
without the burdens that came along with it.
Knowing that at least I pleased Your heart
to lay it down,
and now it's just me and You.

It's all good.
There's a stillness in my heart,
as I walked down that road.
I don't fully understand Your doings,
but I praise You
because You are good.

I thank You for all that You have done,
and are going to do.
Your delight is all I desire.

I never realized that Zion occupied so much
a space in my heart until now.
It's all good.
You are good.
My highest honor is to worship You.
Thank You, God.
I love You, God.
I thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:01 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*