Sunday, December 09, 2007
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eveline wanted to be a Somebody.
But God allowed her to be a Nobody, so that she could tell everybody about The Somebody who could save anybody.
That Your name be lifted up! That Your name be lifted up!
That You will draw all men to Yourself.
I am not a great man of God.
I am just a man of a great God.
There is a difference. I know the difference.
Ps Mark Geppert
Pride says I want to do great things
for God.
Pride comes before a fall.
When you humble yourself, you will say,
"God, this task is beyond me, I can't do it on my own, Lord. It's beyond my faith. I need You."
"There's something you forgot today."
"But I'm busy, I've got so many things to do!"
"
You're busy.
You're busy. What about my schedule?"
"Okay, God, I have to bow my knee."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |2:29 PM|