Photobucket
Friday, March 14, 2008
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The enemy constantly tries to shake my confidence in God.
My security in knowing that I am loved and desired, beautiful and good enough,
makes him green with envy and seriously upset that he despises me.

No, I no longer believe in lies that I am lousy and not good enough, that I am not lovely or desired. Still you hurl insults at me til I feel like I'm gonna break, but still, I know one thing. He sees.
He has refined me and has tested me in the furnace of affliction, and afterwards, it will yield a peaceful fruit of righteousness.

I am confident of this, Lord, You are the Master, and You are over it all.
Let Your will be done that I will bring You great glory through my weakness.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |4:58 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*