Photobucket
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lies in which Eveline believes in.
Finding the lie.

Clue #1: Areas in which you are overly sensitive.

People quarrelling, raising their voices.
Someone saying something loudly to another indirectly, so that the person will hear it and feel bad, resulting in an action or one feeling hurt. Although it is a truth.

Clue #2: Strongest temptations, and the conversations in your head that convince you to proceed.

To disobey God, to do nothing and say nothing.
"What if that person gets offended? What if he/she disagrees? What if he/she does not respond? What if he/she scolds me and we argue? What if that person says I'm not better off, and starts reminding me of my own weaknesses? What if I do not know what to answer next?"

Clue #3: Illogical fears

When I speak the truth, it will offend that person, and he/she will not like me, and will stop talking to me and will not love me anymore.


Eveline's heart's desire is to be loved.

LIE: It will offend and break relationships, and I will not be loved anymore.
Revile (v.)
Insult, abuse, scorn, condemn, despise.

TRUTH: He has made my mouth like a sharp sword. [Isaiah 49:2]
His word is living and active, sharper than any double-edged sword, piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. [Hebrews 4:12]
Do not fear the reproach of man nor be dismayed at their revilings [Isaiah 51:7]
The Lord God has given me the tongue of disciples, that I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word. [Isaiah 50:4]
"Do not say, 'I am a youth,' because everywhere I send you, you shall go, and all that I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the Lord. [Jeremiah 1:7,8]

"Now, gird up your loins and arise, and speak to them all which I command you. Do not be dismayed before them, or I will dismay you before them. They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 1:17,19

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:07 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*