Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are the people whom God placed in my life to shape me for the past 1 year +.
The people whom I spend most of my time with.
(: Hehehe. It was my last day, 16th May.

This is my boss, Dhanam. (:
The best person to teach me to please God alone, and inner joy.

This is Hong Yan. (:
The best person to teach me humility.

This is Aunty Ervinna! (:
The most gracious person God placed in this place to encourage me.

You exposed the lie that beauty is from the outside.
You're the most beautiful person I've ever been with.
Gracious, fun to be with, inperfect but real, generous and talented! (:
"Charm is deceitful, beauty is vain, but the woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised."

This is Nurul. (:
Otherwise known as Noo Noo. Heh. (:

This is Dan Dan and her son, Hao Xiang! (:
I love working with her. (: We think alike. Haha (:
She makes me laugh. Always.

This is Siti. (:
She's crazily silly most of the time. (:

Ahha. And this is Liza BAUTISTA. (:
Ano. (:

I like this Olympus microscope.
That's all. (:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:03 AM|