Photobucket
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me, O Lord, for I did not trust You for Your promise that You will provide for me. Forgive me that I numbered the total pay I would be getting out of the four odd jobs You've given me. Forgive me that I did not trust Your heart that You will provide more than enough for me to pay my bills.
Forgive me Lord.

Who am I, O Lord, to demand of You to give me this and that. Who am I, O Lord, to manipulate You into giving me things simply because I am Your child? Who am I to demand of it? Forgive me Lord. For I took Your kindness for granted.
But You still are so gracious and merciful. You still provided for me. You didn't need to. You could have left me there to be humiliated and lacking, but You didn't.

You are so good. I don't deserve any of it. Though I am Your child, I have no right to demand it of You, for You are Father. You don't need to give me everything I ask for, for You are Father. Forgive me of my disrespect and irreverence. Forgive me, O Lord.

I thank You that You are so good. I thank You that You hear my prayer. You could choose not to answer them because of all my wrong motives and bad attitude. You could, Lord. I thank You for Your lovingkindness, for Your patient love for me.
I thank You for being Father, for being so good to me. I know I deserved spanking. But I thank You for Your mercy. You are so good. I didn't deserve any of it.
Thank You. Thank You so much for all that You've done for me.
Thank You for Your rebuke, thank You for Your discipline and rod.
Thank You for Your tender mercy that I do not deserve.
Thank You for Your love for me.

I thank You that You are Father.
I don't have anything to offer You, Lord.
But I offer myself, if it'll be of any use.
Thank You for Your love.
Thank You for Your love.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |2:00 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*