Photobucket
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black-naped Oriole
http://www.birdingintaiwan.com/blacknapedoriole.htm

Just wanna thank You, God, for all You've brought me through.
I'm almost 21 now.
I'm really thankful to be born in a well-off family. I can see how fortunate I am.
The slightest thoughts and wants in my mind and desires in my heart, You give it to me.
Though many a time I have my whims and ways, I get upset at You, I feel disappointed, even angry at You, impatient for waiting so long,
But You never forsook me.
You loved me. You have always loved me.
You waited till I stilled my heart to listen to Your voice again.

Thank You for not giving in to my whims and impatience and insistence.
I realize that all I need is You.
Not my dreams, not directions, not places to go.
Just You.
Not respect from men, nor anything else.
Just You with me. My hand in Yours, is really all I need.
To be quiet in Your love.

I thank You for Your presence with me.
I know that I am never alone, unless I choose to do it without You.
I want You to be with me, always.
Thank You for Your love.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:01 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*