Thursday, December 18, 2008
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take My hand[sing to 'take my hand' tune from High School Musical 3]Verse 1:
[Jesus]
Take My hand, take a breath
Draw Me close, take one step
Keep your eyes locked on Mine
Let the Spirit be your guide
Pre-Chorus 1:
[Eve] Won't You promise me
[Jesus] Now won't you promise, that you'll never forget
[Eve] I'll keep trusting
[Jesus] To keep trusting
[Both] Wherever we go next
Chorus:
[Eve]
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding Someone like You
Cause no one would do this, to give his life for me
The way You did
And with every step together
We'll just keep on getting closer
[Jesus] So will you walk with Me?
[Eve] I'll walk with You
Verse 2:
[Jesus]
Take My hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with Me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fail
You know I'll be with you through it all
Pre-Chorus 2:
[Eve] And you can't keep us apart
[Jesus] Even the devil can't keep us apart
[Eve] For my heart is wherever You are
[Jesus] For My heart is wherever you are
Chorus:
[Eve]
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding Someone like You
Cause no one would do this, to give his life for me
The way You did
And with every step together
We'll just keep on getting closer
[Jesus] So will you follow Me?
[Eve] I'll follow You
Bridge:
[Jesus]
Oh, no mountains too high, and no valleys too dark
Cause visible or not, My love won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What you have is worth giving them
You know I believe, We can do it all
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:29 PM|